Number Four - 4
Date of Birth:
4, 13, 22, 31
Whom does it Govern?
The number 4 governs all those who are born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st of any month; moreso, if they are born between 21st June and 27th July and the end of August.
Governing planet of number 4:
The number 4 person is governed by the planet Uranus. It is related to the sun as well. That is why in occult science number 1 is written as 4-1.
Much upheavals are predicted in their lives:
The number 4 person must expect upheavals and sudden ups and downs in life. They would experience sudden occurrences in their lives. These occurrences may be beneficial or harmful – all of them will come when they are least expected.
Life would vacillate between extreme highs and lows:
The number 4 person never leads the existence of an average person. His life vacillates between extreme highs and extreme lows. One day he may be the head of his state and the next day he may be condemned as a traitor.
He views everything from an opposite angle from everyone else:
The number 4 person has a character which is so distinct that he seems to view everything from an opposite angle to everyone else. The opposition lies in the stars, not necessarily in them. This is probably why thy create an impression of being quarrelsome when not meaning to. This creates many secret enemies who constantly work against their joy.
They instinctively rebel against rules and regulation:
The number 4 persons instinctively rebel against rules and regulation. If given a leeway they would change the scheme of things to an extent where even nations are effected. They frequently create new rules and regulations in something as profound as government policy. Their unconventional views are normally positive and can bring about enormous social upliftment. Number 4 persons have enormous energy and force. Despite the upheavals that come in their lives the changes brought about by them are an advancement in the right direction.
They are intellectuals and great liberators:
Number 4 persons are intellectual and intelligent. This makes them great liberators. They may appear at odds with the world, not because they are at fault, but because their intellectual worth is so much at variance with a world use to hypocrisy and deception.
Number 4 persons must take certain precautions in order to benefit upto their true potential. These precautions are:
- They must avoid being hypersensitive and over strung. A certain amount of sensitivity is inevitable in number 4 persons, but the more it is kept in check the better it would serve them.
- They must avoid the inclination of being lonely and isolated.
- They must avoid being pessimistic and sad once they face defeat.
- They must not always support the underdog. The underdog is often in his position because he has not lived upto his true potential, and not due to someone else’s fault, as number 4 persons are often prone to think.
- They must learn to accept hurdles in their advancement. Once they learn how to remove or side-track them success is possible.
- They must not compromise on their intellect in anger. They must remember that anger means carrying someone else’s stupidity on their shoulder. It is best left where it belongs on the shoulder of the person who has committed it.
- In case they cannot control their anger then they are prone to become sad and morose after the anger subsides. Anger is bad enough but sorrow is a worse emotion. Anger at least demands improvement; sorrow is a frustrated acceptance of the folly.
- They must learn to recognise the opportunities that come their way because they would be sudden and for a short duration. Likewise they must also prime themselves to negate the adverse events that would strike them without a warning.
- They must not vacillate between extremes in matters of temperament and plans.
- They must keep a close watch for their secret enemies, because they are the greatest threats to number 4 person.
- They must avoid the urge to make or break friendships quickly. Number 4 persons must measure people for their intellectual and moral worth and only then make friends. This is true for every human being but it applies the most in the case of number 4 persons.
- Number 4 persons undertake any work after considerable thought, but this is sometimes marred by action which does not advance the proper success of their plan.
- Number 4 persons can take quick decisions, but their execution at the very end is indecisive and arbitrary. This results in losses.
- They must seeks advice of others in excess. Number 4 persons must remember that wise men act as per their own wisdom.
- They must not be too aggressive in their temperament. A certain amount of fair play and dogged endeavour is pleasing. Uncouth aggression can only cause greater enemies – overt as well covert.
- Selfishness is not a bad trait if it involves preservation of the self, and all those actions which fairly advance the perpetrator. It becomes a source of sorrow if it extends to undeserved or unearned profit, or to looting.
- They must not spend unnecessarily. If making money requires creativity then spending it requires ten times more creativity. Only under confident people spend for ostentation or approval of others. Wise men buy luxury for themselves with their money.
- Number 4 persons must save twenty five percent of their wealth for emergencies and old age.
- They must not be unduly intolerant. There are people who may not be able to match their speed.
- Anger would lead to a weak memory in their old age.
- They must protect the health of their spouse.
- They must try to remove obstacles in their studies and in finding a job in their young age.
- They must try to seek a profession with due thought, and they must not change it whimsically.
- They must not let their aristocratic attitude make them appear stupidly pitiable when their money runs thin.
- They must learn to say “no” to unscrupulous people and things.
- They must not censure others. There is a difference between compassionate rectification and spiteful censure.
- They must not make false promises. They must say no to a thing which is beyond their reach.
- They must protect themselves against anaemia with proper medical care and food.
- They must protect themselves against cough and cold and other infections.
- They must keep away from animals. They are likely to cause injury to them.
The number 4 persons are seldom successful in worldly or material matters. They are more or less indifferent to the accumulation of wealth. Despite all these difficulties, and despite delays and obstacles, wealth comes to them. Number 4 persons never amass wealth but they have enough to make an outer show of affluence. They have well maintained houses. They usually become prosperous after the age of 40.
Number 4 persons are rarely successful in worldly matters, mainly because they are indifferent towards money. If they do acquire money they generally surprise others with the splendid manner in which they put it to use.
Health Hazards:The main problems regarding the health of number 4 persons are:
- Unexplained illness which defy cure.
- Melancholia and depression.
- Poor respiratory system leading to breathlessness and colds.
- Urinary infections.
Number 4 persons are advised not to remain too isolated and lonely because this would lead to depression. They must, however, choose their friends carefully otherwise they could find themselves burdened with scheming friends. They must protect their lungs, throat and nose from infections be keeping them warm in winters and by maintaining a proper diet.
Healthy herbs:The main herbs and fruits of number 4 persons are spinach, sage and medlars.
Unhealthy months and years:The number 4 persons will find the 13th, 22nd, 31st, 40th, 49th and 58th years as crucial regarding changes in health. They must protect themselves against ill-health and overwork in the months of January, February, August and September. Number 4 persons respond very well to electric treatment and mental suggestion for illness. They must avoid allopathic drugs as far as possible. They must also avoid highly seasoned dishes and red-meat.
Lucky marriage partner:A number 4 person is most suited to marry:
- Those born with 4 as their root number, which means those who are born on 4th, 13th, 22nd and 31st of any month. They may also find compatibility, but to a lesser degree with people who have 1, 2 and 4 as their root numbers.
- Moreso, if the person is born between 21st June and end of August.
Number 4 persons may face difficulties even with number 4 marriage partners in certain cases because number 4 is a fatalistic number. There are ways in which to counter these adverse of destiny. This is dealt with in a separate chapter later in the book.
Lucky Jobs:Number 4 persons are eminently suitable for certain jobs. These jobs are:
- Trading in transport, electricity and machinery.
- Building contracts.
- Palmistry and Astrology.
Lucky choice of friends:Number 4 persons are friendly with those who:
- Are born with 4 and 7 as their root number, which means those who are born on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 25th, 28th, 29th and 31st of any month. They may also find compatibility, but to a lesser degree with people who have 1, 2 and 4 as their root numbers.
- Moreso, if the person is born between 21st June and end of August.
A partnership or a friendship would be very fruitful and satisfying if the person chosen fits into the above order. However, care must once again be taken to counter the fatalistic nature of number 4. The method to counter it in certain conditions is dealt separately in a chapter later in the play.
Lucky dates and days:
The fortunate dates for a number 4 person is number 4 and to a lesser degree 1, 2 and 7. which means they must carry out their plans on the 4th, 13th, 22nd and 31st of any month, and to a lesser degree on the 1st, 2nd, 7th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 18th and 29th of any month.
- Moreso if these dates fall within the lucky period for number 4 persons which is between 21st June and end of August.
- And if the date falls within the lucky days of number 4 persons, which are Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
Number 1, 2, 4, and 7 are also lucky numbers for number 4 persons. They would be advises to use them very frequently. This aspect is dealt with in a separate chapter.
The luck colours of number 4 person are:
- Electric blue.
- Electric grey.
They should have the walls of their drawing rooms in the above colours and wear clothes as much as possible in these colours. This is more crucial when they are carrying out something vital, like an interview for a job or a wedding or where it is crucial to create a favourable atmosphere. These colours would ensure greater success and affluence. They would also add to a sense of well being. Remember the Latin proverb “The clothes make the man”. Add to it “The colours of the clothes make the man prosperous”.
The lucky jewel of a number 4 person is the blue sapphire. Its Hindi name is Neelam. Its substitutes are Neeli or Lapis Lazuli. The blue sapphire must be worn:
- In 3 to 6 rattis weight.
- It must be worn in a ring in a manner that it is exposed to nature from the top and touches the skin at the bottom.
- The jewel must be set in a ring made of silver or led.
- The ring must be worn on Sunday.
- The ring must be worn in the middle finger.
- The jewel must be purified in raw milk for three hours before wearing.
- The jewel cannot be worn with ruby, pearl and yellow sapphire.
The lucky metal of number 4 persons is copper.