Date of Birth : 7, 16, 25
Persons governed by number 7:
The number 7 governs all those who are born on the 7th, 16th and 25th of every month; moreso, if they are born between 21st June and 27th July.
Planet governing number 7:
The number 7 stands in symbolism for the Planet Neptune, which is associated with the moon. The moon is always given a number of 2. That is why number 7 people have 2 as their secondary number.
They are independent, original and individualistic:
Number 7 people are extremely independent, original and invidualistic. They can rarely be found huddled in groups in order to seek the false security of numbers. They stand on their own feet with their heads held high and exist by their own minds and their own endeavour. Unity does not mean strength for them. It means an unnecessary hindrance and a nuisance, a pressure from a brutish and unthinking collective on the profound thinking of an individual.
They are restless and love to travel:
Number 7 people are restless. They love change and travel. They love to visit foreign countries and far-off lands. They eagerly absorb information on travel and exotic lands.
Their philosophical outlook makes them inactive:
They have a peculiar philosophical outlook on life which causes their work to suffer. The only worthwhile philosophy of life out to be of Karma (of functional creativity). Their philosophy takes them to bizarre conclusions. They may accept this as genuine philosophy but it is infact an anti-life preoccupation which reduces their quality of life
They have original ideas in business:
Number 7 people have original ideas in business. This generates enormous riches for them, though they are rarely interested in wealth. That is probably why they give large donations to charities. The problem with number 7 people is that travel and far-off countries interest them above everything else.
They have peculiar ideas about religion:
Number 7 people have very peculiar ideas about religion. Most of them create a religion of their own. Their religion is imaginative and mysterious. The supreme consciousness leads them naturally to spiritualism, which is different from normal understanding. Some of the greatest prophets and spiritualists are number 7 people. They normally appear mysterious and absent-minded to average people.
They have remarkable dreams:
Number 7 people have remarkable dreams. They naturally lean toward occult studies. They are intuitive and clairvoyant. They possess a certain kind of appeal which influences people in a very peaceful way.
They are stubborn:
Number 7 people are stubborn. They generally disregard opinions of others. They are logical and precise. Their precision leaves no room for including opinions of others.
They are sensitive:
Number 7 persons are very sensitive. They may not appear to be so because they go to extremes in order to hide their feelings.
They are tolerant and creative:
Number 7 persons are cool and tolerant. This makes them poetic and philosophic. They make this world more civilised and worthwhile. Their original and fertile brains are ideally suited to created magnificence for themselves as well as for others.
They can make excellent writers:
A favourable transit of Neptune inspires a number 7 writer to create book which usually brings him enormous joy, fame and money.
They are very lucky:
Number 7 people are very lucky. Coming in contact with them makes others lucky as well. There is so much of positive energy and vibrations in number 7 persons that they create magnificence without striving to do so.
They go to extremes to improve something:
There is nothing which is beyond their desire to improve on something that needs reform. They are game tiers and succeed where most others fail. Their power to think independently and imaginatively creates delicious possibilities to uplift things. Number 7 persons may not be eloquent in their speech but they are excellent at creating goodness. Honest labour in invariably bears a lovely face; it also conquers all things. This is very apt for number 7 persons. They create opportunities when they are functional, which others would believe impossible. They generate goodness out of these opportunities which would baffle most people.
They are gentle and well conducted:
Number 7 people are gentle, but they cannot exist under threat of anybody. They are normally well connected and people higher in status than them would consider them their equals.
They are excellent bosses:
Number 7 people are excellent bosses. They never pester, especially over trivialities. They may appear hard on surface but their sense of fairness and their loving heart makes no one resentful towards them. People love and respect them.
The creativity makes them changeable:
Their changeable temperament is of the creative kind. It ensures progression and prevents them from inert laziness. Change is the only thing that advances existence. It is hardly surprising that impetus to life is provided mostly by number 7 people.
Their adaptability makes them endearing to all ages:
Number 7 persons are courted by children, youth and old age as one of their own. Their wonderful adaptability makes them endearing to every age and environment. They never seem to be out of place in the most unusual of surroundings.
They have excellent intuitive power:
Number 7 persons cannot be easily deceived by other people mainly because of their excellent intuitive power. They can easily know what the other person is thinking and what he wants.
Their orders are made after rational thought:
Number 7 persons are not prone to give orders as a rule, but once they do they want to be implemented meticulously. Their orders are made after due and rational thought, and they are normally obeyed.
They are magnetic and have a good memory:
Number 7 persons have a good memory. They also have the capacity to create a lasting impression of the people they meet. Their magnetism is such that it casts a spell on people. This spell lasts for long periods. It is therefore hardly surprising that their friends cooperate so easily with them and generate so much profit for them.
They are adventurers:
Number 7 persons are adventurers by nature. They love literature of daring adventure. They devour spy stories. They even undertake detective work at great risk to their lives.
They are brave:
Number 7 persons are brave. This is often a latent trait in character. It is better for them to recognise this trait and advance on its path. It would also create benefits.
They are diligent and hard working:
Number 7 persons are diligent and hard working. Number 7 persons must, however, remember that a donkey works the hardest but rarely succeeds. Human endeavour demands creativity and rational planning in the desired directions. This is sometimes forgotten by number 7 persons, which results in their hard labour going in vain. They are either creative or hard-working but never both at the same time.
Number 7 people must take some precautions in order to fulfil the true potential of their magnificent number. These precautions are:
- They must not be indifferent to money and material things. They must know that money is the true outer manifestation of human creativity and endeavour. Its end product should be material wealth.
- Sensitivity demands pain against the stupidity or callousness of others. This is often ignored by number 7 persons. They are best suited to live life by their own concept to good and bad.
- They must detest people. They must choose people as per their intellectual, and not their social worth.
- They must not create bizarre rituals in religion. Religion is nothing but the search for truth and truth demands logical evaluation for man’s joy on earth. There is nothing peculiar or unusual about seeking it.
- They must not indulge in charities. Altruism is the art of living for others, which presupposes cannot live for themselves. The biggest charity that can be made is to inspire the parasites to exist by their own creative endeavour.
- They must not indulge in anti-life thoughts. Philosophy demands thought concerning man’s existence on earth. Any other though is an insult to earth’s only beneficiary – man.
- They must never go into deep waters.
- They must not change their opinions quickly. This could lead to trouble. Frequent changes in opinions means absence of worthwhile intellectual values.
- There is no point being only creative and imaginative. It must be packed with adequate labour. Nothing is created on earth by mere thought and nothing can be used in nature raw. It has to be converted through creative endeavour before it is fit for human consumption.
- They must not disregard an opportunity as insignificant. Their imagination could lead them to this folly some times.
- Wealth comes to number 7 persons normally by their 34th year. They would be advised not be unnecessarily proud of it. It would prevent them from enjoying it to the maximum extent.
- They must depend on no one else but their own thought and effort. This is crucial if they are a partner in some business.
- They must be dynamic in their thought and action. Static inertness could lead to losses.
- They must not treat their wives as slaves or with contempt. A wife who is a friend ca create great joy to number 7 persons. They must understand that gentle persuasion and not hostile initiation is the essence of a good marriage.
- They must not remain outdoors for long hours. Their love for travel and adventure would make them ignore their love and family dynamic, an entity crucial for their well-being. A stable man always gives a rational amount of time to each dynamic of his existence.
- They must not work as a commission agent. Number 7 persona are best suited to carry out independent business.
- They must be very careful in selecting the person they love otherwise they could be very miserable.
- They must work within the limits of their own learning and ability.
Number 7 persons undergo many ups and downs in their lives. They also care very little about wealth and material things. That is the reason why they rarely amass wealth. Their wealth comes normally from their creative ideas and methods of business. The women of this number are very anxious about finances. They normally marry men who are richer than them.
Health Hazards:Number 7 people are very sensitive and are easily irritated with the slightest disturbance. They can work long hours if the going is to their liking, but once it is not they imagine the existence of imaginary demons. Number 7 people are stronger mentally than physically. They often have frail bodies and try to exert too much pressure on themselves. The diseases they suffer from the most are:
- Infections from germs.
- Delicacy of skin.
- Gout and arthritis in old age.
- Faulty blood circulation.
Healthy herbs:The main herbs of number 7 persons are lettuce, cabbage, cucumber, mushrooms, apples, grapes and all fruit juices. They must consume them as much as possible in order to be healthy and intelligent.
Unhealthy months and years:Number 7 persons will find that their 7th, 16th, 25th, 34th, 43rd, 52nd and 61st years as important for bringing about changes in health. Number 7 persons must guard against ill-health and overwork in the months of January and July.
Lucky marriage partner:A number 7 person is most suited to marry a person:
- Who has 1, 2 or 7 as their root numbers, which means those persons who are born on the 1st, 2nd, 7th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 19th, 20th and 25th of any month.
- Moreso, if he is born between 21st June and end of August.
A life partner chosen as per above is likely to provide luck, wealth and joy through out life.
Lucky Jobs:Number 7 persons are most suited to carry on with business. The business most suited to them is of electricity and iron. They can also undertake the following jobs in case they do not want to do the above. In these jobs too they would experience success but to a lesser degree. These jobs are:
- Export and import.
- Dealing with foreign countries.
- Dealing in dairy products and chemicals.
Lucky choice of friends:
A number 7 person is most friendly with a person:
- Who has 1, 2, 4 or 7 as their root numbers, which means those who are born on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 25th, 28th, 29th and 31st of any month
- Moreso, if he is born between 21st June and end of August.
Number 7 people can benefit immensely if they enter into a partnership or deal with such a person. Such a partnership would prove fruitful. Romance is also likely to be rewarding with such persons.
Lucky dates and days:
The lucky dates of number 7 persons are 1, 2 and 7, which means 1st, 2nd, 7th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 28th and 29th of any month. Number 7 persons must:
- Carry out all their important plans and works on these dates.
- Moreso, if these dates fall between 21st June and end of August.
- In addition if the date also falls on their lucky days, which are Sundays and Mondays.
Number 7 persons must make it a point to carry out all their important work as per what has been mentioned above. They would slowly but surely start succeeding more than ever.
The lucky numbers of number 7 persons are 1, 2 or 7. They must try their hand at a lottery whose last digit is 1, 2 or 7 or whose digits add up to 1, 2 or 7.
The lucky colours of number 7 persons are:
- All shades of green.
- Pale yellow..
- They must avoid wearing dark colours as much as possible.
Number 7 persons must wear these colours as much as possible, at least on important occasions. If wearing them is not always possible then any of these colours must be prominently visible in the colour combination of the clothes worn. Alternatively a white, green or light yellow handkerchief, preferably visible, would suffice. Number 7 persons must ensure the walls of their houses, curtains, upholstery cars, etc. have one of these colours. These colours would ensure peace of mind as well as affluence. Success in an interview, an approval on a first date or on a marriage proposal and son on are likely if these colours are worn.
The lucky stone of a number 7 person is the cat’s eye. It should be worn:
- In a ring.
- The stone must be embedded in the ring in a manner that it’s top is exposed to the elements and its bottom touches the skin of the finger.
- The ring must be made in steel or in gold.
- The weight of the stone should be between 3 to 5 rattis.
- The ring should be worn on Saturday.
- The stone must be purified in raw cow’s milk for at least three hours before wearing.
- Cat’s eye cannot be worn with ruby, pearl, red coral or yellow sapphire.
- The substitute for Cat’s eye it Tiger’s eye.
- The Hindi name for Cat’s eye is Lahsuniya.
Some astrologers also recommend the wearing of pearl for number 7 persons. The benefits of each of these are dealt in a separate chapter. This may be referred to in order to reap the desired result.
They lucky metal of number 7 is platinum.