Date of Birth : 2, 11, 20, 29
Whom does it govern?
The number 2 governs all those people who are born on the 2nd, 11th, 20th and 29th of any month; moreso, if they are born between 20th June and 27th July.
The number 2 person in governed by the moon. It also feminine attributes of the Sun. This is the reason why number 1 and 2 vibrate so well though they have opposite traits.
A number two person is gentle in nature. He is idealistic and imaginative, although his ideas are mostly fanciful and very rarely pragmatic. A number 2 person can indulge in his fancies to an extent to fit into the lofty world of fancies that he has built for himself. A number 2 person is romantic. Being inventive by nature, a certain amount of inventiveness comes into his romance as well. It adds new delights to love. His artistic nature does not make him as forceful in carrying out his plans into physical action very well. The number 2 person is also not a physically very strong person.
The number 2 person loves nature and can spend long hours in just gazing at it. His love for change makes him inconstant and not capable of winning the trust of other s for long. He loves travel to distant lands in order to gratify his fancy. The number 2 person’s mind is full of doubts. His trouble arises from not being able to say “No” to anyone. His gentle temperament makes him forgiving and merciful. The number 2 person are short on confidence and they are constantly in conflict within their own minds. This makes success in life a somewhat limited option; moreso, since they are so easily exploited by others. They may know that they are being falsely flattered but they can rarely utter a word of disapproval.
Number 2 person is mostly melancholic because of his lack of confidence. Despite having substantial number of friends it is rare that the benefits from them. The number 2 persons have a rather effeminate behaviour, thought women are readily attracted to them. Number 2 persons can easily read the mind of others. They would benefit if they live in cities which are adjacent to a river or the sea.
Number 2 persons must take certain precautions in order to fulfil their complete potential. These precautions are:
- They must not lose their confidence or lost heart over small things.
- They must finish the work they start and stick to their decisions.
- They must fall in love after due care. They must remember that love wins when reflections win over reflexes.
- They must face every calamity without hurry and with a cool mind.
- They must avoid flattering friends. They must remember that most friendship is feigning, most loving mere folly.
- They must not be inordinately in the company of women.
- They must avoid taking crucial decisions on a full-moon day.
- They must not venture out in deep waters.
Number 2 persons are normally lazy. Their creative imagination is not backed by genuine endeavour. There is also a lack of physical stamina to undertake sustained hard work. This means their creativity remains merely bookish and inconsequential. Life demands potent action to back creative imagination.
The Hindus believe in the philosophy of Karma, which means, or ought to mean, a combination of creativity and functionality. Take one away and life becomes an apology. This is most relevant for number 2 persons. This leads to no more than average wealth. This can improve if they create art out of their imagination. Their inability to do routine work brings about uncertainity in wealth. They would do well to focus on mundane, day to day activities as well; otherwise they would face financial difficulties.
The main problems regarding the health of number 2 persons are:
- Problems of stomach and digestive organs.
- Problems of the nervous system.
Number 2 persons are easily susceptible to catch contagious diseases. They must stay away from people suffering form them. They must ensure they are properly vaccinated. They must ensure regular exercise. A thirty minute brisk walk every morning would benefit them considerably. They can also walk in the evening if a morning walk is not possible. They must remember what the Rig-Veda says “Intellect should always be given prominence over emotions”. Number 2 persons must avoid undue mental strain.
The main herbs and fruits of a number 2 person are lecture, cabbage, turnip, cucumber, melon, and linseed.
Unhealthy months and years:
The number 2 person will find that the 20th, 25th, 29th, 43rd, 47th, 52nd and 65th years will bring important changes in health. They must protect themselves against illness in the months of January, February and July.
Lucky vocation for number 1 person:
A number 1 person is creative and inventive. He is constantly bubbling with innovative ideas. Unfortunately it also makes him inconstant and fickle. He cannot stick to any job for long. He is suitable for professions which demand creativity and spontaneity.
Lucky marriage partner:
A number 2 person is most suited to marry a person who:
- Has his birth as 1, 2 or 7 which means those who are born on the 1st, 2nd, 7th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 25th, and 29th of any month.
Moreso, if he is born between 20th June and 27th July.
Number 2 persons are eminently suitable for certain jobs. These are:
- Composition of music:
- Writing, especially related to fiction or romance.
- Writing of plays and poems.
- Teaching linguistics.
Lucky choice of friends:
The number 2 person is very friendly with persons who:
- Have 1, 2 and 7 as their root numbers, which means those who are born on the 1st, 2nd, 7th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 28th and 29th of any month.
- Moreso, if the person is born between 20th June and 27th July.
Lucky dates and days:
The fortunate dates for a number 2 persons are 1, 2, 4 and 7 (which means 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 25th, 28th and 29th of any month). The number 2 person must:
- Carry out all their important plans and ideas on the above days.
- Moreso, if the date falls between their lucky period of 20th June to 27th July.
- And in addition if the date falls on their lucky days of Mondays and Fridays.
The lucky colours for the number 2 persons are:
- Milky white.
- All shades of green.
- They should avoid wearing dark colours, especially black, purple and dark red.
- They must always carry a white handkerchief with them.
The lucky jewel of a number 2 person is pearl. Its substitute is a moonstone. The Hindi name of pearl is moti. It should be worn as follows:
- Its approximate weight should be 5 to 7 rattis.
- It must be worn in a ring. The gem must touch the finger from below and exposed to nature from the top.
- It should be worn on the little finger.
- It should be worn on Monday.
- The pearl should be purified in un boiled milk for at least three hours.
- The pearl should not be worn with a diamond, emerald, blue sapphire or cat’s eye.
The lucky metal of number 2 person is platinum.