Date of Birth : 6, 15, 24
Persons governed by number 6:
The number 6 governs all those who are born in the 6th, 15th and 24th of any month; moreso if they are born between 20th April and 27th May and between 21st September and 27th October.
Governing planet of number 6:
The number 6 stands in symbolism for the Planet Venus. The planet stands for love, strong sexual urge, compassion, romance, art and music. It provides refinement, attractiveness and refined tastes, especially to women. Men governed by this number too have strong sexual urges which are healthy, refined and pleasing. They enjoy youth longer than others.
Number 6 persons have magnetic charm:
Number 6 persons have magnetic charm. Almost everyone loves them. They are often worshipped by those who are under them.
Their honesty makes them appear obstinate:
Their determination in carrying out their plans may make them appear obstinate but this is far from the truth. They are merely carrying out their plans it the most hones manner possible.
They are devoted like slaves in love:
When attached to someone they easily become devoted slaves to them. This does not seem to be a painful thing for them. They love their slavery, mainly because it is self-imposed.
Their love is spiritual motherly:
Despite the influence of Venus, number 6 persons often display motherly and spiritual love. Their affections often lean towards the ideal. Their romance involves exaltation of soul. Gratification of the sexual urges are of much less importance.
They love beautiful things in life:
Number 6 persons love beautiful things in life. Their homes are rich and decorative. They use rich colours. They thrive in music and arts. They love to entertain friends and make guests happy and contented. They can be very generous to art and artists.
They hate jealousy and marital discord:
Number 6 persons hate jealousy and marital discord. They know jealousy is the green-eyed monster which is a “Sour unwelcome guest”.
They are normally friendly and peace loving:
Number 6 persons are normally friendly and peace loving. Once aroused to anger, however, they tolerate no nonsense and fight to their bitter end. Their fight is usually out of a sense of duty or for a cause. They believe in the dictum “Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight”.
They make friends easily:
Number 6 persons make friends more easily than any other number apart from number 5.
Their marriage is normally devoid of happiness:
The marriage of number 6 persons remain normally devoid of much happiness despite the fact that they give enormous respect and love to their spouse. They would feel certain shortcomings in their spouses, which would be mostly of their own creation and not part of the truth.
They succeed in influencing people:
Number 6 persons can influence others easily to their point of view. They usually succeed in swaying the most stubborn of persons. Their handsome personality, gentle speech and kindness help them in their persuasion.
They rarely argue:
Number 6 persons rarely argue. They may discuss a point but they would cut it short the moment a discussion degenerates into an argument. They know wise men discuss and only fools argue.
They love life full of luxury, wealth and joy:
They are fond of music, poetry and dancing. They love life full of luxury, wealth and joy. They prefer to spend their money rather than save it. They never believer a rainy day can come to them.
They are excellent friends:
Number 6 people are excellent friends. They never desert a friend in distress. They are friends in need as well as in deed. They do not merely sympathise with a distressed friend. They actively create magnificence for him. They exist in sunshine and generate immense sunshine in the lives of others. Their dictum is “If you find a person without a smile give him one of yours”. They know “That a smile recurs the wounding of a frown”.
Number 6 persons must take certain precautions in order to enjoy the full benefits of their destiny. These precautions are:
- They must not trust friends and people blindly. A virtue carried to extremes becomes a vice. Friendship must be based on intellectual worth and not on mutual need. Only parasites demand fulfilment of their needs.
- They must not be too stubborn and inflexible when roused in anger. It is an emotion which is destructive and negative. The genuineness of the cause is invariably forgotten when it is presented with anger; what is remembered is only the anger. No gains are thus ever made with anger. Moreover, anger shows a sign of helplessness which is never the case with number 6 people.
- They must never act in haste. Action must be taken only after due contemplation and the
- Too much importance to love and women can lead to loss of wealth, peace of mind. Love can heal, but only if practised in moderation. It becomes an insult when it is practiced beyond intellectual limits. Number 6 persons must love the intellectual worth and not the physical beauty of women. Beauty is temporary; intellectual values are permanent.
- Number 6 persons may become lazy on diligent as per whims. This may lead to difficulties. They must remember that there is no substitute to hard work.
- Lust is an animal instinct. It provides enormous physical joy to them but it is also very frustrating intellectually. Number 6 persons must ensure a fine blending of the two.
- They must not indulge in too much unnecessary socialising in clubs and other social circles. This would take their mind away from genuine priorities in their lives and cause sorrow.
- They must avoid use of intoxicants. They likely to get addicted to it and make themselves appear like complete fools. They may also fall seriously ill.
- They possess a sweet tooth. They must avoid excessive eating of sweet dishes and spicy foods. They may cause ill health.
Number 6 persons are normally not very inclined to earn or accumulate wealth. Their prime concern is to seek pleasure. They are more creative in spending money than earning it. They can spend large sums of money on arts. This leads to frequent benefits in terms of wealth. Number 6 persons are rarely affluent. Their creative personality, however, makes them generate the minimum comforts for themselves without any diligent effort to accumulate money.
Health Hazards:Number 6 persons are likely to have the following illness:
- Infections of the nose, throat and lungs.
- Women may suffer with their breasts.
- Heart problem in old age due to improper circulation.
- Epidemic fevers.
- Urinary tract infections.
Healthy herbs:The main herbs for number 6 persons are beans, spinach, mint, melons, pomegranates, apples, apricots, peaches, figs, almonds, walnuts and rose-leaves. These must be used in generous proportions in order to add to your health and energy.
Unhealthy months and years:Number 6 persons will find their 15th, 24th, 42nd, 51st and 60th years will being important changes in health. They must protect against ill-health and overwork in the months of May, October and November.
Lucky marriage partner:A number 6 person is most suited to marry a person who:
- Has his root number as 3, 6 or 9, which means those people who are born on the 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 18th, 21st, 25th, 27th and 30th of any month.
Moreso, if he is born within his lucky period of 20th April, and 27th May and
between 21st September and 27th October.
Romance and marriage can both flourish and succeed if chosen as above. Genuine bliss can occur out of such a marriage, because it is truly be made in heaven. “The ancient saying is no heresy : Hanging and waiving go by destiny”.
A life partner chosen as per above is likely to provide luck, wealth and joy through out life.
Lucky Jobs:Number 6 persons love arts, music dance, decorative houses and food. This makes them ideally suited to undertake any of the following vocations:
- Interior decoration.
- Jewellery designing.
- Confectioner, chef or hotel manager.
- Estate brokerage or commission agent.
- Romantic fiction writing.
Lucky choice of friends:
Number 6 persons also make friends easily but the ones that suit them the most are those born in the 6th, 15th and 28th of any month and within their lucky period stated above. People born on the 3rd, 9th, 12th, 18th, 21st, 27th and the 30th are also suited to be their friends. Partnership with them would prove most beneficial over prolonged periods of time.
Lucky dates and days:
The lucky dates for number 6 persons are the 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 18th, 21st, 24th, 27th and 30th of any month. They must:
- Carry out all their important plans on these dates.
- Moreso, if these dates fall between 20th April and 27th May and between 21st September and 27th October.
- In addition if the date falls on their lucky days of Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Their lucky number is 6, and to a lesser extent 3 and 9. They would benefit if they buy a lottery ticket when the total of all digits adds up to a single digit of 3, 6, or 9 or where the last digit is 3, 6, or 9. This aspect is dealt with in a separate chapter.
The lucky colours of number 6 persons are:
- All shades of blue.
- They must avoid wearing black or dark purple.
Number 6 persons must wear these colours as far as possible, at least for important occasions. If wearing them is not always possible then any of these colours must be prominently visible in the colour combination. Alternatively a blue or pink handkerchief, preferably visible, would also suffice. Number 6 persons would do well to colour the walls of their houses in any of these colours. Their curtains, upholstery, cars, other vehicles should also be of the same colours. These colours become mandatory if they are going for and interview or otherwise seeking approval, like for instance, a first date of a marriage proposal. Success would come much easier if this small but significant thing is adhered to.
The lucky jewels of number 6 persons are diamonds and emeralds. A diamond must be worn.
- In weight of 7 rattis.
- It must be embedded in a ring in a manner that its top is exposed to the elements and the bottom touches the skin.
- It must be worn in a platinum or white metal ring.
- It can be worn on any finger.
- The ring must be worn on Friday.
- The diamond must be purified in raw cow’s milk for three hours before wearing.
- The diamond cannot be worn with rub, pearl, red coral, or yellow sapphire.
- A cheaper but effective substitute of the diamond is white zircon.
- 4 to 6 rattis.
- It must be embedded in a ring so that the jewel is exposed to nature from top and touches the skin at the bottom.
- It must be embedded in a gold ring.
- The ring must be worn in the little finger.
- The ring must be worn on Wednesday.
- The emerald must be purified for three hours in raw cow’s milk for at least three hours before wearing.
- The emerald must not be worn with red coral, pearl, gomedh and cat’s eye.
- Cheaper substitutes for emerald are aquamarine or jade.
Some astrologers also recommend wearing of turquoise. The benefits of each of these are dealt in a separate chapter later in the book. This may be referred to in order to reap the desired results.
The lucky metal of number 6 persons is platinum.