Date of Birth : 1, 10, 19, 28
Whom does it govern?
The number 1 governs all those people who are born in the 1st, 10th, 19th and 28th of any month; more so, if he is born between 21st July and 28th August or 21st March to 28th April.
The number 1 is governed by the sun. It is the beginning from which the other eight numbers are created. This number symbolizes, creativity and individuality. This makes the person born under this number creative and inventive in his work. He or she is very strongly individualistic and often seen to function above the herd. He has very definite views in life. This may make him appear obstinate to those who consider vacillation a virtue.
The number 1 person is ambitious to an extent where it may sometimes appear inordinate. He hates to be restricted in any way. This makes him desire to become the head of the business or profession in which he is involved. The ambition and creativity of persons having number 1 makes them succeed in whatever profession they choose. Once they reach the top they ensure that they get respect from their juniors. There is substantial amount of energy and brilliance in the number 1 person. This makes him spontaneous and enormously capable of enjoying life. He has beautiful tastes. He is intuitive, and he cannot study anything very deeply.
He is a brilliant conversationalist. He is not constant, and repeatedly changes his friends. He is quick to acknowledge his faults, because he is inherently an honest person. His attitude towards religion is healthy and free of bigotry. He has a strong will power and is very independent in thought. He has a fine blend of pragmatism and ideals. He can be both creative and inventive. He is also an excellent judge of character. He has excellent power of forbearance and he is very courageous. He has enormous ability to be a leader. He has wide circle of friends and he is always on the lookout for new things in life. He has a robust physique which makes him capable of sustained physical work.
A number 1 person usually has a distinct goal before him. He marches towards it with steady and assured steps. He is good at taking decisions. He abhors hackneyed practices because his fertile brain demands new thoughts. He can plan on these new thoughts with great success. He hates falsity and deception of any kind. A person must not falsely flatter a boss whose root number is 1. It is likely to bring adverse results. The number 1 person has sudden incomes. The problem is that his expenditures are also sudden. However the end result is happy. A number 1 person influence people easily. He must use his talent in order to succeed in life. He must undertake works which require quick and precise decision.
A number 1 person must take some precautions in order to fulfil the true of his number. There precautions are:
- He should avoid overspending, especially for ostentation. This would lead him to trouble with his finances
- He must avoid speculation and gambling. He is bound to lose quite often. This may lead to poverty
- The desire to be free in an excellent trait, but it would become a bane instead of a boon if it is not done in moderation. Most seers of the world have advocated moderation in everything that man does. This advise is more relevant for the number 1 person. Excessive risks would invariably invite dangers for the number 1 person
- Inordinate attraction to the fair sex can be the cause of fall in reputation for the number 1 person. Love and sex are beautiful experiences. But they are best experiences within intellectual and moral parameters.
The number 1 person is normally lucky in terms of money. It comes to him with ease. His only concern is his desire to be ostentatious and extravagant. Upto a point his good luck can absorb these two adverse traits, but beyond a certain limit thy can cause enormous difficulty.
Though a number 1 person is rarely poor, he can come pretty close to it if he is not careful about these two bad traits. In order to make wealth a number 1 person must:
- Indulge in creative ideas.
- Hold his own judgement.
- Lead by personal example.
- Be constantly enthusiastic in his vocation.
- Bring a judicious blend of intuition and reason into his functionality.
- Not be overhasty in his decision, though a certain amount of speed is inevitable.
- Not indulge in gambling and speculation. These invariably lead to huge losses for the number 1 person, especially in the end
The main problems regarding their health are:
- Ailments of the heart.
- Diseases linked with the blood, such as irregular circulation.
- Blood pressure, mainly in old age.
- Trouble of the eyes.
Other than these ailments the number 1 person has a robust personality. His prime failure is a tendency to over-exert himself due to his bubbling enthusiasm. Once again he must never forget that moderation is the key to success. It would be advisable to get regular check ups from the doctor.
The main herbs and fruits for a number 1 persons are raising, cloves, saffron, nutmeg, bay leaves, lemons, dates, thyme, ginger and barley. A number 1 person must consume honey frequently.
Unhealthy months and years:
The number 1 person will find that the 19th, 37th and 55th year will bring important health changes. They must guard themselves against ill-health during October, December and January. A safe way out is to avoid overwork during this period.
Lucky vocation for number 1 person:
A number 1 person is creative and inventive. He is constantly bubbling with innovative ideas. Unfortunately it also makes him inconstant and fickle. He cannot stick to any job for long. He is suitable for professions which demand creativity and spontaneity.
The jobs most suited for him are:
- Films, Television and Theatre, especially as an actor.
- Interior decoration.
- Trades dealing with foreign countries.
- Jewellery designing.
- Research work. Lucky marriage partner:
The number 1 person is most suited to marry a person who has 1, 4 or 7 as his root number (which means those who born on the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, 13th, 16th, 19th, 22nd, 25th, 28th, and 31st of any month).
Lucky choice of friends:
The number 1 person is very friendly with persons who have:
- 1 and 7 as their root or birth numbers (which means those who born on the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, 19th and 25th of any month).
- Those born between 21st July to 28th August or between 21st March to 28th April.
Lucky dates and days:
The fortunate dates for a number 1 person are 1, 2, 4 and 7 (which means 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 25th, 29th, and 31st of any month). Number 1 person must:
- Carry out all their important plans and ideas on the above days.
- Morese, if the date falls between their lucky period of 21st July to 28th August and from 21st March to 28th August.
- And in addition if the dates falls on their lucky days of Sundays and Mondays.
The lucky colours of a number 1 person are :
- Golden yellow.
- Golden brown.
It is advisable to have the colours of the walls of a number 1 house in any of these colours. If wearing of these colours is not consistently possible then a golden yellow handkerchief is also a proper substitute. Men may feel these are garish colours, but there are enormous possibilities within these range of colours. The restriction is entirely mental. It is surprising how much more attractive a number 1 person can appear in these colours.
The lucky jewel of a number 1 person is ruby. Its substitutes are star ruby, garnet, red agate and red zircon. The Hindi name for ruby is manik. It should be worn as follows:
- Its approximate weight should be 4 to 5 rattis.
- It should be worn in a ring only. The gem must touch the finger from below.
- It should be worn on the ring finger.
- It should be worn on Sunday.
- The ruby should be purified in lemon juice for at least three house before it is worn.
- The ruby should not be worn along with diamond, blue sapphire, gomedh (harsonite garnet) or cat’s eye (Lahsuniya) or any of their substitutes.
Some astrologists also recommend the yellow sapphire for a number 1 person. This must be worn as shown in the chart.